The Art of Paper Filigree

This blog is to celebrate the things I enjoy making. This includes quilling art, crafts, and cooking recipes and ideas, as well as some musings. I enjoy sharing ideas. By all means, if you want to borrow an art idea, go for it. But please, make it your own; don't just copy. If you've never heard of quilling art, I hope this introduces it as an art form and possible hobby. And I hope the pages to the right of the quilling blog posts offer up information, ideas and inspiration.

Enjoy your visit! If you have questions or comments, by all means share.

Monday, February 16, 2015


My Latest Work...
Ok, so I've tried several times to upload new quilling art pictures to my blog, but they've "improved" this upload to the point where it just won't work for me. 


It's a shame.  It used to work, and really quite easily.  Now it won't.  There's just this annoying little ball turning different colours... endlessly, and nothing happening.  And there isn't much point to an art blog that won't upload images of my artwork.


I will leave the rest of the blog here that uploaded prior to their latest "fix," including the butterfly tutorial which I hope people will continue to discover.  But for those who want to see my latest work, and there have been several new pieces, please visit my Quilling Art page on Facebook.  My pictures will still upload there.


The URL is: https://www.facebook.com/WendakaisArt?notif_t=page_new_likes


I hope to see you there.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment